MARCH 26, 2020
ADDED PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES ACROSSFIGHT ZONE CLUBS
The safety and well-being of our members, guests and staff remain our utmost priority.
Our team have implemented further precautionary measures following MOH guidelines to protect and keep our training members safe.
- Only 1 person is allowed at each workout zone at all times, with a maximum of 9 people across the workout area at one time.
- Maintain 1-metre physical space from other members and trainers.
- Trainers are advised to avoid physical contact with members and guests.
- Correction of moves shall be done verbally or through demonstrations.
- Members are encouraged to avoid hanging around the club after completing workout.
Apart from making hand sanitisers and disinfecting wipes available for members, guests, and staff use, our team have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of our equipment, workout areas, and surfaces.
MARCH 18, 2020
TRAVEL DECLARATION & TEMPERATURE CHECKS
All members, guests and staff are to complete a travel declaration upon entry at all Fight Zone clubs. Scan the QR code or use the iPad available at the counter to complete the declaration. To ensure that all information are up-to-date, the declaration is to be completed every 14 days.
Implemented temperature checks for members, guests and staff upon entry at all Fight Zone clubs.
Anyone recording a temperature above 37.5°C or is experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, runny nose and sore throat will be declined entry.
JANUARY 31, 2020
INCREASING FREQUENCY FOR CLEANING AND DISINFECTING OF FIGHT ZONE CLUBS
IMPLEMENTED MEASURES TO CLEAN/DISINFECT
1. Workout areas will be mopped with disinfectant after every session.
2. All frequently touched areas and surfaces will be wiped with disinfectant.
3. Hand sanitisers and wipes are available at the front counter and vanity area. Everyone is advised to wash their hands with soap and water, wherever possible.
4. Rubbish waste will be cleared regularly, as soon as possible.
5. With our small spaces, we will be able to carry out disinfecting process throughout the day to ensure a clean environment.
If you have travelled recently, you are advised to monitor your health closely for two weeks upon return to Singapore. If you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of illness, please refrain from working out during this time and seek medical attention promptly.